- 20-May-2016 to 29-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Rochester, MN, USA
- Full Time
Nuss Truck & Equipment is currently looking to add a CE Service Advisor to our Rochester team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed services to customers. This is a 1st shift position.
- Takes customer repair requests and provides accurate estimates.
- Provides Technicians repair instructions and performance expectations.
- Completes warranty documentation as needed for accurate and timely transactions.
- Coordinates communication with customers and ensure expectations are met.
- Set ups and manages field and after hours service repairs.
- Performs evaluations and work quality reviews with Technicians.
- Ensures all parts purchases and charges are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements are fulfilled and all employees have a safe and efficient work environment while maintaining productivity.
- Develops successful working relationships with customers and employees for long term satisfaction and dealer growth and profitability.
- Ensures repair orders, warranty documents and financial record keeping tasks are completed timely per requirements and overall dealership objectives are met.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements of the Position
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 5+ years heavy truck or equipment Technician experience.
- Experience with Mack and Volvo products, dealerships and corporate systems preferred.
- Experience in regulatory compliance related to vehicles and shop environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Join Our Team
Nuss Truck & Equipment offers a competitive benefits package. We offer medical insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, vision discounts, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, educational assistance, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please complete our online application at nussgrp.applicantpro.com or you may visit our website at nussgrp.com.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is one of the largest providers of equipment and truck products and services in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams offer a one-stop shop for truck, trailer, and construction equipment purchase, leasing, rental, and service needs. We have worked diligently with our team to expand our service area to include eight strategic locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth and East Bethel, Minnesota, and Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Many staff members at these sites have over 25 years of experience, which translates into knowledgeable and experienced customer care.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.